St. Paddy's Day Treats

I haven't tried baking any treats lately for the sake of being healthy and with St. Paddy's Day this week, I decided to splurge and get a little fancy with a normal batch of cupcakes. I found a decorating kit that really transformed the decorations on my cupcakes. I usually bake the cupcakes then put the frosting on them immediately after the oven because I can't wait to eat this delicious treat.

Using this decorating kit was really simple and made the frosting process far more fun! This kit had tons of bottles and decorating metal tips that could personalize each cupcake and make fun designs. I played around with the kit and made many different designs on my cupcakes. I have a long way to go with becoming an expert froster, but I think I did really great for my first try. Also to add to the fun of the holiday, I added in some green food dye to some of the frosting and the cake batter. 

I loved using the decorating kit and I don't think i will ever be able to make cupcakes the way I used to  now that I found this! Check out my cupcakes below:

Betty Crocker 11 piece decorating kit


1 comment:

  1. yum! these cupcakes look amazing. i love the variety of decorations you did with the frosting. how are those frosting dispensers? i have never used them

    ReplyDelete