Birthday Resolutions

Every year I get really excited about my birthday. I think of it like most people think of New Year's Day. On this day, I reflect about the past year of my life. I think about the good, the bad, the ups, the downs and everything in between. Most people make New Year's resolutions on New Years Eve.  But for me, my birthday is when I set personal goals for myself and strive to meet those goals within the next year. Some of my goals include keeping in touch with old friends, eating better, and fully immersing myself into yoga.

A few pics from my birthday party this past weekend:

my friend Marco and I
twinsies in yellow. me and abby


me and my handsome boyfriend

me and my best friend in the whole entire world :)




Do you make birthday resolutions? Do you have any traditions on your birthday?

xo,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment