Mantra Monday!

It's Mantra Monday everyone!

I don't know about you, but I had a fun filled LA weekend which has inspired my mantra for today.

I gave into my ultimate vice this weekend and totally broke my pact with myself of forgoing pizza for lent.

After a delightful Hollywood Sunday hike in the 85 degree weather (maybe even hotter!), we decided to grab a bite to eat in Larchmont Village. I am a sucker for the pizzeria here and had to get a slice. After the move to Santa Monica, going to Larchmont was truly a treat for me and I just couldn't resist.

With that said, today's mantra is "Treat yo' self" (yes, I've been watching some Parks and Recreation lately!)

So whatever you are doing today, just remember that it's ok to treat yo' self.

Pics from the weekend recap coming later this week :)

xo,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment