Lululemon - No Limits Tank Review

For my one year anniversary with my boyfriend, we decided to get each other one small gift. Nothing too ostentatious and nothing that would cost an arm and a leg. My amazing boyfriend knows that I have an obsession with yoga clothes especially from Lululemon. With that said, I had my eye on the No Limits Tank -$64 (you can find here).

Photos from Lululemon.com

To my surprise, my boyfriend got me this tank in lavender (my favorite color!). It is the perfect tank for yoga. It has a slightly sexy appeal to it because it looks like you are wearing a sports bra under a loose fitting tank. It shows a little skin under the bra on your sides, but at the same time its not a tight or ultra-revealing fit. The No Limits Tank is loose and comfortable around the waist (it's great for days where you feel like your muffin top is showing) and stays put even if you do an inversion. Its built-in sports bra is great because it keeps you intact while doing poses, so you don't feel like you have to keep checking if you are falling out of your shirt.

I love this tank and it has become my new favorite yoga top. I want it in every color they have! I recommend investing in this top, you won't be disappointed.


1 comment:

  1. I definitely want one of these tops. Now that you've owned it for a while do you think they're worth the money?

    ReplyDelete