Crock Pot Adventure: Beef Stew

I'm not a big cooker. I've never been taught how to cook, nor did I want to learn how to. But as I get older,  I have to fend for myself and make my own dinners. I just discovered the wonders of a crock pot. I figure, let's start with easy and simple recipes and get through the basics. This was my first attempt at cooking a hearty meal like this and it turned out pretty well! 



Ingredients:
15 small red potatoes
5 large carrots
3/4 of a sweet onion
1/2 a bag of frozen peas
1/2 lbs. of lean stew beef
1 box of Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup from Trader Joes
Salt and Pepper

Recipe: 
Chop red potatoes, carrots, sweet onion into bite size pieces.
Place chopped pieces into crock pot with peas and the lean stew beef.
Pour entire box of soup into crock pot and stir it in.
Place the crock pot on low and cook for 8-9 hours.
Add salt and pepper to taste.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment