An early birthday present to myself...

I LOVED my Marc by Marc Jacobs purse. It was a bright and bold eggplant purple color that I used to think went with everything I wore. It was my go-to bag for everything. I could even fit my lap top nicely into it along with everything else (my wallet, keys, etc.) But the time has come where I need to retire it. The color has faded and the stitching is starting to rip vigorously on the straps. I pretty much wore it to death and it lived an amazing long life.

For my birthday this year, I decided that I would treat myself and get a nice new bag. I saw this gorgeous Foley and Corinna bag on Gilt.com and knew that I had to get it. I snagged this new wardrobe staple for $ 224 including taxes and shipping (original price is $345)! It is perfect for everyday wear. You can hold it like a satchel purse and remove the long strap, or you can fold it as seen below and use the long strap to wrap around your body or over the shoulder. This time I grabbed it in more a neutral color that looked a little more classic than my last purse.


Foley and Corinna Lady City in Taupe
Do you ever treat yourself on your birthday? I'd love to know if you do and what do you do?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment