Very Belated Mantras and Making it Count

Hey everyone! Sorry I went quiet for awhile. I have been using up all my free time at my new gym (time to get in shape for summer!) and at work. Not to mention, I haven't been feeling too inspired lately. But today was an incredible day, and I think you will be hearing more from me again!

After work, I had a heartfelt yoga class where the mantra was simply to give gratitude and say thank you. It was refreshing to give gratitude to the many people and things in my life that make it wonderful. And then after class, I reconnected and reconciled with a dear old friend that I haven't spoken to in years. It was  one of those feel-good extraordinary days.

And then I saw this video on YouTube and it made me realize how thankful I really am for everything in my life and how I need to make each and every moment count. My favorite mantra thus far, make it count!

Enjoy the video!





No comments:

Post a Comment